Monday, April 16, 2012

Assignment #13 My Spring Break

I didn't do as much as my other spring breaks this time. During spring break I mostly stayed home and watched television or played video games and that was pretty much all. I did go out with my friends sometimes but some of them would want me to go somewhere with them and I wold deny them. They would get mad but I wouldn't care, I just wasn't in the mood.

My main goal during the week of was to do some community service hours but I ended up not doing that either. I kept waking up late and didn't have time to go do my hours. I kept saying to my self that I was going to wake up early the next day but it wouldn't happen. I also had a list of places that can give community service hours and their numbers but I didn't bother to call them.

One of my friends came over to my house on during the break trying to convince me to go to a punk show. Even though thats not my type of scene I've always wanted to go to one just to experience it but for some reason I was feeling it that day. He didn't get mad because I told him that I would let him sleep over if he can't find a place to stay if the show ends late. When he came to my house he kept saying that I missed out and that it was really chill but I still didn't care, I just didn't feel like going at that time.

I did end up going to the beach but it wasn't really that cool either. There was also a party that I went to were a lot of my friends from my old school were at but from some reason I was still not really enjoying it. This spring break was probably one of my most boring ones because usually I go out a lot with friends but this time I wasn't really in the mood. I think it was because I was just coming out of a really bad sickness and just ruined it for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment